Clear Property are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join our very busy and friendly team.
Applicants will ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience and we are looking for a dynamic person, with excellent customer service.
- excellent spoken and written communication skills
- IT skills
- negotiation, sales and marketing skills
- the ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people
- the ability to work under pressure
- organisational skills
You’ll take responsibility for all aspects of the let, including:
- advising clients about the letting process
- setting up viewings and showing potential tenants around the property
- selecting responsible, reliable tenants
- preparing tenancy agreements and inventories
- checking tenant references
- making sure all aspects of the letting meet legal requirements
- meeting landlords and advising on rents
- arranging for maintenance to be carried out
- working with builders, cleaners and suppliers
- handling any queries with the property
This position does require a full, clean driving licence and a car as you will be out on lots of viewings.
Working hours are Monday to Friday with one in four Saturdays.
Basic salary is between £15,500 and £18,000 depending on experience, with an OTE of £19,000 to £20,000.
Position is available immediately and please send your CV and covering letter to Jodie Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org